Saturday, July 05, 2008

day four.

Sing-a-long:

When I go down, I go down hard, and I take everything I’ve learned and teach myself some disregard. When I go down, it hurts to hit the bottom…

-Relient K, When I Go Down (Mmhmm)

Thanks for:

My coworkers, who care about me enough to drive me to the doctor on my lunch break. Even though I didn’t get to see the doctor I did enjoy them fussing over me and apologizing for using bad language in front of me…lol! It was impossible to get any work done this afternoon, not only because I was exhausted and felt like crap, but because they were stopping in every five minutes to make sure I was alright.

I want:

To feel better!!! To stop having migraines which make me nauseous. To wake up tomorrow feeling 100%.

Happiness is:

Seeing Terrell standing in the lobby at work when he came to pick me. I was so ready to go home by that point and seeing him there made me so happy. That and crying in exhausted frustration while he just held me and let me cry…that was just what I needed, to release and to be loved and feel so cared for in that moment was amazing.

I love:

Kristin called me today to see how I was doing. Ah, I miss her! She’s like a sister and a friend all in one, and probably the closest girlfriend I have. We share the same sexy man laugh, and we are so cool when we’re together. She is actually the most beautiful person on earth. She is such a strong, graceful, compassionate woman of God who I know is a joy to have as a sister and, I’m sure, as a daughter, wife and friend too.

No comments: