Sunday, July 20, 2008

day nineteen.

Girl, where’d you get that body from?

I got it from my mama, I got it from my mama.

- will.i.am, I Got It from My Mama (Songs About Girls)

(This is because I was asked where I got my bread recipe from, and I responded, I got from my mama. Then there was no escaping this stupid song.)

After a really disturbing dream last night, it was so lovely to wake up and realize that none of it was real. Stupid book/The Dark Knight. It was also nice to just chill and have a super relaxing day at the Wiebes, reading and baking and fighting off my stupid summer cold.

I can’t think of anything I want right now. Other than more Cold FX. And for these good hair days to continue! Like 2 in a row, what is that? Even after sleeping/napping on it, it still looks good. Crazy.

Reading through all Terrell’s quotes from this past school year and dying laughing. Talking to Terrell about funny things that have happened to us/around us, retelling good stories like “making l-pancakes” and “it IS a man!” Just snuggling and talking and being happy.

I miss Michael Blatz. He is the only person who ever says, “I love it when you speak” and runs in to hug me from another room because he can hear me being ridiculous and thinks I’m funny. I miss living next door to him (next year again, baby!) and having random dance parties. I miss borrowing his cardigans and him asking me “are you naked?” whenever I am in the bathroom getting ready and he wants to talk to me. Watching Summerland and getting angry at the horrible plot and acting, but continuing to watch it all the same. He makes me laugh so much, and I always have so much fun with him. I just love that kid, and I am very excited to be reunited with him come fall.

No comments: