Thursday, July 17, 2008

day sixteen.

I’m breaking dishes up in here all night (uh-huh)
I ain’t gon’ stop until I see police lights
Imma fight a man tonight, Imma fight a man tonight
Imma fight a man, a man, a man.

- Rihanna, Breakin Dishes (Good Girl Gone Bad)

I am grateful for my boyfriend, who always knows what to say, who sticks up for me and tells me exactly what I need to hear at that moment. I am always so grateful for his prayers and for his support. He wants me to have dreams and to follow them, no matter what. I love that. I need that.

I want to know what the crap God wants me to do. I want to know why I am suddenly second guessing myself. I want to pretend that it didn’t upset me, but it did and now I don’t know what to do or say about it. I want to cry.

Nonie spoon feeding me yogurt during SYTYCD and getting it all over my face because she was so into the show that she was shoving the spoon into my face sideways with way too big of a scoop.

Nargus. I love you my dear. Thanks for forgetting your $200 phone bill and calling me when I needed to talk to a friend. I know we are both changing and our lives are both changing and perhaps our paths separate us at times but I really really hope that our paths keep crossing and eventually we will come back to each other as even better people and friends than we ever were before. You are very special to me and I only hope you get the best in life at all times. Thanks for being awesome, I miss you! Can’t wait for our pizza date!

No comments: