Thursday, July 03, 2008

day two.

1. Song o’ the day:

Can anybody out there hear me? 'Cause I can't seem to hear myself. Can anybody out there see me? 'Cause I can't seem to see myself. There's gotta be a heaven somewhere. Can you save me from this hell? Can anybody out there feel me? 'Cause I can't seem to feel myself…

-Justin Timberlake, Losing My Way (FutureSex/Lovesounds)

2. I am grateful for:

I am so very grateful that I get to see my boyfriend every single day. I remember how sucky the distance has been in the past, and this summer I never have to do that. I actually get to see how/that I do fit into his life, get to know his family better, and hang out with and grow to love his friends. Even if we don’t hang out for hours on end each day, it’s still so nice to see him. Oh man I love it!

3. I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want…

I really want the school year coming up to be a success. I was looking at my school stuff today, at when exams and holidays are, and I am excited! I am hoping it all goes without a hitch, I just really want to have an enjoyable last year at CMU. I am excited to see my friends and I just really want to find the perfect balance between school, friends and Terrell next year.

4. This makes me happy:

Getting driven home by Terrell in the pouring rain, with him barefoot, seatbeltless and in his pajamas. Watching amazing lightening and listening to the rain hit the roof of my house. Baking cookies.

5. Can anybody find meee somebody to love?

Nonie makes me LAUGH. She is such a funny person, so kind and so scatterbrained sometimes. She puts up with merciless teasing; she yells at computers with me, she talks to me about hair removal and other girly things. She will punch lamps while dancing to Flo Rida. At the start of every Corner Gas episode she says, “Oh, this one’s funny!” She eats almost as much ice cream as me. She is beautiful, inside and out, and so strong. She gives so much of her self to her family, to serving God, and to her passions. I know she is striving to be the woman, wife, mother and friend that God wants her to be, and in my opinion she is doing a great job! She has been such a friend to me this summer which is exactly what I’ve needed. It is rare that I don’t laugh when I hang out with Nonie. I am very glad she is Terrell’s mom because it’s given me the opportunity to have her as a part of my life.

No comments: