Friday, July 04, 2008

day three.

Lyric:

Without love, life is like a beat that you can’t follow.

- Elijah Kelly, Without Love (Hairspray Soundtrack)

Grateful:

I truly have the best boyfriend ever. I sound like a broken record but its true! Feeling sick becomes 10x less bad when he’s around because he takes such good care of me, brings me ginger ale and gets me books from the library. Especially when I’m away from home and sick, its so amazing to have someone realize how hard that is and take such good care of you. He’s like my piece of home here.

Desire:

I am SO SICK of feeling sick!! Being nauseous is actually the worst thing in the world, and I have been nauseous on and off for the last two weeks. Its driving me nuts. My stomach and back hurt too, and I really have no idea what the crap is wrong with me. I hate that! I just want to get sick and get it over with already and then start recovering. Honestly.

Happiness:

Watching Christina Chen videos on youtube with Danaka at the end of the day. The best part was when she started high kicking and we both gasped in shock and then laughed so hard we cried.

Love:

How Bruce lets me watch So You Think You Can Dance every week, even when the Blue Jays are playing (and winning, which is quite rare). And then he ‘reads’ while its on, until he can’t stand the sound of Mary Murphy’s voice anymore and has to leave. Oh I appreciate that. He makes me happy.

1 comment:

Brynne said...

Yeah, well you only lasted one day more than I did.