Saturday, July 12, 2008

day eleven.

Soooooooooooong:

I’m in love with a girl who knows me better, fell for the woman just when I met her. Took my sweet time when I was bitter, someone understands.

-Gavin DeGraw, In Love with a Girl (Gavin DeGraw)

Graaaaaaaaaaaateful:

For safety on the road on the way to Windsor, and for being able to find Ryan’s house so easily! For fun with friends.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaant:

I really want to have fun this weekend and just rest and chill and enjoy being away from work and home. I also want to see Alysha Woolner tomorrow!! I wish she would call me!

Joooooooooooooooy:

On the way to Waterloo today Terrell was like, “oh man, I really want to finish my book! I’m at the climax and only have like 30 pages left.” I was like, “What book is it? I can read it if you want.” And so I read him about 15 pages of Star Wars Episode III: Return of the Sith. It was fun! I got to stumble through some names and really wished I could Yoda’s voice. My favorite was the dramatic dialogue between Anakin and Padme on Mustafar. “I don’t even know who you are anymore!”

Also, I gave my boss a final copy of my first module and she came in singing “I’m so happy I could jump for joy” and hugged me. That was sweet.

Petting a sweet kitty who had the cutest squeak-pur I have ever heard.

Loooooooooooooove:

Ryan Petryschuk is a funny kid. Today on the way to Rogers to rent Jumper (a pretty awful movie, I really thought it was poor), Terrell and Alecia almost held hands by accident and so Ryan grabbed my hand so we formed a circle and started skipping. He then continued to skip for most of the way to Rogers. It was so funny! He reminds me so much of Terrell its crazy. He has a Baba, a great family, is so nice and incredibly dedicated to his education. I admire that. He’s a lot of fun and thinks I’m funny! So I’m sold, right?

No comments: